Tuesday, March 29, 2011

About Me

:-)  Hallo, welcome to my blog. :-)

I’m Imas Kurnia Laela Dewi. I’m the founder of “bank of America-creditcrad.blogspot.com”. 

I graduated from Gunadarma University in 2005 and got Master's Degree of Magister Management System Information (MMSi). In 2000, I graduated from the same University and got the Economic Scholar.

I really love Internet Marketing. Since 2007, I already have wrestled it. I also really interested and liked Economic and financial knowledge. Therefore, I dedicate this blog for those of you who need the quality information about credit cards and financial information.

In this blog, you can find lots of quality, and reliable information. I hope that this blog could be a reference for your financial transactions

So, happy blogging. :-)

No comments: